Advancements in technology have had a profound impact on how we communicate and engage with each other. Technology has evolved over the years from simple text messages and email to the use of film, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality. Today around 2.87 billion people worldwide are walking around with a supercomputer in their pocket - a device that can connect the user to a whole universe of information and experiences.
However, we have found that the B2B space has still to catch up with the potential and power that technology can have in helping companies connect with their investors, employees and customers.
Edited by Stephen Butler, Director of Stakeholder Engagement at Luminous, the publication features insights from a number of Luminous' own consultants, as well as articles from, and interviews with:
- Mark O'Sullivan, Director of Corporate Reporting at PwC
- Shahd Al Azzawi, Head of Digital Reporting at Arkk Solutions
- Alex Book, co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer at Arcade
- Louise Coen, Client Director at EQS Group
- Thomas Toomse-Smith, Project Director at the Financial Reporting Council's Financial Reporting Lab
- Karandeep Anand, VP at workplace from Facebook
To access the online edition of ‘Reporting Matters’, please complete the form below. Or alternatively, if you’d like to receive a hard copy, please email email@example.com